Sustainability Plan 2030
Our sustainability targets are ambitious & routed in 50 years of Industry Leading Innovation
Sustainability targets that are ambitious, based on existing technology with realistic deployment targets
This deliverable strategy builds the foundations for the next phase of our long-term ambition of reaching net-zero emissions across our direct operations.
"Reduction and Green Energy Production are key to our strategy"
6 - Point Sustainability Plan
- 50% Reduction in CO2 emissions
- 20% increase in collection route efficiency
- All cars and vans to be Electric Vehicles
- Plant 50,000 trees to offset CO2 produced as a result of operations
- Buy 100% renewable electricity
- Develop our renewable energy capacity
"All cars and vans to be Electric Vehicles"
- Electrification of our cars and van fleet will allow us to switch from Fossil Fuels
- Advanced route planning alongside improved collection and delivery strategies will allow us to increase efficiency by 20%
"Grid and Self Generated Green Energy Mix"
Green Energy Production
- Purchasing of electricity that is 100% renewable from Grid Energy providers
- We plan to develop self generated electricity capacity at our offices and recycling facilities
"Plant 50,000 Trees in Galway"
A Local Carbon Offset Strategy
- Not just a carbon offset strategy, but a local strategy
- 50,000 trees planted within our operating environment
- Strategy can be started, reviewed, and managed by our team
- Offers transparent progress