Molok is an innovative waste management system that offers a clean, effective and efficient collection point for a variety of waste types and situations.
More compact and hygienic than conventional methods and virtually odour free, the Molok collection system offers unrivalled advantages, particularly where space is limited.
The key to Molok's superior performance is the vertical, underground design. Only 40 per cent of the container is visible, while the remaining 60 per cent is underground.
This means more storage capacity within less space, more compaction, fewer collections, fewer odours and less litter.
Walsh Waste recently carried out a Molok installation at an apartment block in Salthill, Galway.
This semi underground bin system installed at a depth of 1.5 meters.
According to Gerard Walsh of Walsh Waste, Moloks have many advantages over surface bins. "They save on space, are more economical and have a much improved visual appeal", he said.
These Moloks were installed in one day with minimum fuss.